Smart watches are in fashion. It is, in part, due to the large number of purposes that they offer you, such as access to your favorite applications from your wrist or the chance of listening to music or replying to calls even if you do not have your smartphone with you.
The most significant benefit that smart watches have over other wearables is that you don’t have to get used to wearing a new device. Still, many landscapes have been added to an accessory that you are already used to using.
Table of Contents
Some Smart watches Have Been Selected as the Best of the Moment
Fitbit is a health-focused brand with deep capability in wrist wearables. After three groups of the Versa, it has definite to go one step further with the Fitbit Sense, which stands out in health care more than a sports smartwatch.
It sports a versatile aesthetic thanks to its square dial with a polycarbonate casing and a silicone strap, a combo that resists day-to-day challenges. We are facing a relaxed, light, and manageable watch. The sound object about its dimensions is that it works for dolls.
The brand calls it a smartwatch for health, and rightly so, since it is not partial to giving us info about our steps, calories, heart rate, and sleep but also offers metrics of:
- blood oxygen capacity
- stress, thanks to its electrodermal movement sensor
- the energy made useful for training
- the temperature of our skin is exciting
Xiaomi Mi Watch
Though we are used to seeing Xiaomi in the world of smartwatches through Amazfit, with the Xiaomi Mi Watch, the almighty Chinese firm “dares” to put its name. And that is a promise of a high value for money; we already expect it.
The Xiaomi Mi Watch consumes a design that syndicates simplicity and sobriety thanks to its lines and materials (polyamide for the case and TPU for the strap). Its dial has a distance of close to 5 cm (precisely 46 mm), and despite this, it is a light watch.
It seems to us that it is attractive whole for its price in terms of measuring instruments, with:
- Heart rate sensor to display our pulses
- SpO2 measurement for blood oxygen capacity
- Size of sleep control and time
- Stress estimation
- Estimate our energy
- Geolocation using GPS and GLONASS
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
With the fourth installment for the Samsung wrist, the Korean firm has set out to reach all audiences with a watch that stands out for its versatility both inside and out.
Its appearance is a traditional watch, with a round dial and a 1.19-inch screen, three hands, and even that characteristic tick tock. It also allows you to change the dial, the strap, and the lighting effects to your liking.
The AMOLED screen is one of the best we have seen on a watch in terms of brightness, colors, and sharpness, and it also responds very well to the touch of our fingers. In this logic, you will be able to see it even on those days so bright that the sun dazzles you.
Be careful because it is capable of doing everything you could expect in a smartwatch:
- With NFC and Google Pay to pay at the touch of the wrist.
- With LTE connectivity, the choice to make calls without using your phone.
- With GPS to more accurately measure your outdoor activities
- Pulse oximeter and heart rate meter so you can monitor the rod you put in your training.
- You can even listen to music by connecting your headphones via Bluetooth.
Apple Watch Se
A few months ago, those who required an Apple smartwatch without spending a lot had to go to previous generations. It has changed, and Apple has presented its proposal to compete in the mid-range with its “cheap” watch, the Apple Watch SE. And we put quotes because it’s not that cheap either.
The good update is that no design or supplies have been skimped on the Apple Watch SE looks the same as the previous generation (the Apple Watch 5 ), which means that it is practically impossible to know if you have bought the model. cheap or not
Inside, it also houses the Apple Watch 5 processor (a powerful chip compared to the cooperation) and the same interface. In short, the user familiarity is practically the same. Nor has its autonomy changed, usually quite stingy, just for a day of use.
It is also quite comprehensive for sports and movement monitoring:
- Display our hours of sleep
- heart rate measurement
- With GPS and compass for outside sports activities
- Fall exposure is super helpful if we practice sports with a particular risk
Tic watch Pro 3
Just as there are Android alternatives at the same level as the iPhone in the smartphone sector, you will also find watches capable of looking at Apple’s smartwatch face to face. Some of them are the Tic Watch Pro 3, the best keeper in terms of features and price.
How beautiful is the Tic Watch Pro 3? In detail, at first glance, it looks like a jewelry sports watch thanks to its stainless steel and plastic case with a silicone strap that emulates leather. Of course, despite being reasonably light, it feels bulky for a delicate wrist.
For health and sports, it is well kept, so you don’t miss a single part of your preparation:
- With a heart rate sensor to know the position of your heart
- Gyroscope to support control of our activity
- Barometer to provide precision in geolocation
- GPS to recognize where we are at all times without having to carry the mobile
- 13 different sports profiles, including running and pool swimming
Huawei Watch 3
Huawei continues to fight for its bit of the cake in the smartwatch segment with this Huawei Watch 3, which keeps all the good things of its precursor and goes a step further in terms of phone independence and customization.
There are two severe changes in this generation with which the Huawei Watch 3 starts to contest head-to-head with the best.
- You can download applications that you like, though there are still few
- You can create calls without a mobile if you buy the LTE version
In tally, you will not fail your notifications of messages and social networks with this watch. With the significant difference from other more basic models, you will be able to answer them.
Another solid point of the Huawei Watch 3 is its sports proposal, which is complete within the general-use smartwatch.
- With GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou to precisely record your location
- 100 sports modes between which your favorite sport is sure to be
- Blood oxygen saturation measurement contributory in COVID times
- Monitoring your heart rate
APPLE WATCH SERIES 7
We close the classification with the modern edition of Apple’s smartwatch, the Watch Series 7, which combines design, innovation, and applications to customize it to your liking.
This smartwatch has a 448 x 368-pixel OLED retina screen, one of the best sharpness and brightness. In addition, in this generation, it has grown without the clock at the cost of reducing the edges, managing to take better advantage of its dimensions.
This watch will become your best friend in your sports training , outdoor and indoor:
- It comes with a complete assortment of instruments to thoroughly measure your activity, such as GPS, compass, and barometric altimeter for mountaineers.
- It allows guided sports meetings in different disciplines and increasingly incorporates more sports, such as Tai Chi or Pilates.
- It is water-resistant to 50 meters; it can withstand swimming sessions (not diving).
Almost A Doctor On Your Wrist
But that’s not all because it includes advanced health monitoring features. This Apple Watch signals you when your heart rate is too high or too low; it even allows you to do an EKG by putting your thumb on the side wheel and measuring your blood oxygen level, which is very useful if you have respiratory problems.