Table of Contents
www.rrbchennai.gov.in 85000 vacancies 2020
www.rrbchennai.gov.in 85000 vacancies 2020 RRB Chennai Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For NTPC, Apprentice, Group C & Group D Vacancies Various Posts Notification, @www.rrbchennai.gov.in
RRC Chennai Railway Notification Application Form 2024 Last Date, SER Chennai, RRC Chennai, RRB Chennai Railway Recruitment Board 2024 Official Website, RRB Chennai Job Vacancies 2024, RRB Chennai Railway Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For Various Posts Notification RRB/ RPF Jobs 2024 NTPC, Apprentice, Group C & Group D Vacancies
RRB Chennai Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Are you looking for online jobs in the Chennai Railway Department? Then you are at the right place. We will update you about RRB Chennai Railway Recruitment 2024 through this Website.
How do I fill out the application form for jobs in the RRB railway department? What should be the qualification to fill out the application form, and what should be the age limit to fill out the application form? We will discuss all these the official notification before filling out the RRB Chennai Railway Application Form.
www.rrbchennai.gov.in RRB & RRC Recruitment 2020
RRC Chennai Railway Department has announced the recruitment of 85000 posts. Information has been released on RRB Chennai Railway Recruitment 2020 for various vacancies in the Chennai Railway Department, Appearance, Group D, Clerk, Metro Rail, Group C, Engineer and multiple posts. RRB Railway Recruitment will be released very soon. Eligible candidates can apply for their application form through the official Website of RRB Kolkata Railway Department.
RRB Chennai Railway Vacancy 2020 Notification Release Exam Date
- Name Of Department- Chennai Region Railway Recruitment Board Department
- Post Name- NTPC, Apprentice, Group C & Group D Vacancies
- Vacancies- 85000+
- Notification- Available Soon
- Apply Date- January
- Last Date- February
- Official Website- https://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
Post Details For Chennai Railway Recruitment www.rrbchennai.gov.in 85000 vacancies 2020
- Trade Appearance
- Group D
- Metro Rail
- Group C
- And Various Posts
Age Limit Criteria www.rrbchennai.gov.in 85000 vacancies 2020
Application Chennai Railway Department Recruitment age limits candidates up to 35 years eligible for other SC ST OBC categories and exceptional candidates. Read the official notification to see extraordinary relaxation for candidates of this category.
- Minimum Age 15 Years.
- Maximum Age 35 Years.
- More Details Check Notification
Eligibility Qualification www.rrbchennai.gov.in 85000 vacancies 2020
The applying candidate must have the minimum qualification of a 10th pass. Candidates should be eligible to complete the 10th pass RRB Chennai application form.
- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trades
- More Qualification Check Official Notification
- written exam
- physical test
- merit list
How to Apply Online for Chennai Railway Recruitment 2024
- Chennai Railway Department will open an official website, www.rrbchennai.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment button on the Website’s dashboard.
- Click on Apply Online in the Recruitment option
- Click on the link for the new registration login
- Fill out the registration form by clicking on the New Registration button
- By clicking the login button, complete the form, upload the photo, sign, and submit.
What Is Railway Group C Salary?
Railway Group C salary in India can vary depending on several factors, including:
- Pay Level: Each level within Group C has a different pay band and grade pay, resulting in variations in basic salary.
- Location: Allowances like House Rent Allowance (HRA) and City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) differ based on the location of the job posting.
- Post/Service Category: Certain posts within Group C, like technicians or commercial apprentices, might have slightly different pay structures.
A General Overview of Railway Group C salaries in India:
- Starting Salary: The basic starting salary for most Railway Group C posts is 19,900 – Rs. 29,200 monthly.
- Grade Pay: Additionally, employees receive a grade pay ranging from 1900 to Rs. 4800 monthly.
- Allowances: Various allowances like HRA, CCA, Travel Allowance, Medical Allowance, etc., can significantly increase the gross salary depending on the location and post.
- On average, the total monthly salary for Railway Group C employees in India can range from around Rs. 31,000 to Rs. 50,000 or higher, depending on the above mentioned factors.
For a more accurate salary estimate for a specific Railway Group C post, you’ll need to consider the specific pay level, location, and post type. You can find this information in official Railway recruitment notifications or by contacting the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) directly.
RRB Chennai Railway Department has announced the recruitment of 85000 posts. Information has been released on RRB. Chennai Railway. Recruitment. It will be released very soon. Eligible candidates can apply for their application form through the official Website of RRB Kolkata Railway Department. The applying candidate must have the minimum qualification of a 10th pass. Candidates up to 35 years are eligible for other SC ST OBC categories and exceptional candidates.
The application age limit for candidates of this category. The basic starting salary for most Railway Group C posts is Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 29,200 per month. Depending on the location and post, allowances like HRA, CCA, Travel Allowance, and Medical Allowance can significantly increase the gross salary. On average, the total monthly wage for Railway. Group C employees in India can range from around Rs. 31,000 to Rs. 50,000 or higher for a more accurate salary estimate for a specific Railway. You must consider the pay level, location, and post type for posts.